Wednesday Wayne County entered the Orange (level 2) COVID-19 ranking. With this change comes changes to events as recommended by the Wayne County Health Department.
The following changes will be made to the Sectional football game that will be held at Craig Field Friday at 7:00 PM.
- Each participating player will have access to 2 tickets. FOOTBALL PLAYERS will receive their 2 voucher tickets to purchase on Thursday evening. Those vouchers can purchase a ticket at the ball game on Friday night at the gate next to the softball diamond. NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD TO ANYONE ELSE! Only 2 tickets per player (Must have voucher).
- Only players that are participating will be permitted.
- Only essential personnel will be permitted at the game.
- The student section, band, cheerleaders will not be in attendance.
- No tickets will be sold to the general public, and no tickets will be sold at the gate on Friday.
We know this was a difficult decision for all involved. We appreciate your patience and support.